SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
Who says that you need to spend a fortune on SEO.? We have options that don’t break the bank with proven results!
SEO Audit Checklist
River City Web Solutions uses the following software and data analysis tools to compile a pool of data on your website, both on page and off page analysis. Incoming and outgoing signals. We believe that bias to one tool or software is not a true representation of your digital space. To this end we use.
SEM Rush / Screaming Frog / Moz Pro Analytics / Majestic SEO / SPYFU / Google Analytics / Webmaster tools / Search Console.
List your long-term goals for your SEO campaign and business:
*Make sure your Strategic Objectives are S.M.A.R.T. (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, and Timely)
Example: “Blue Widget Inc. will easily grow its lead volume from organic search by 20% within the next 12 months.”
• Are your keywords following the S.M.A.R.T. principle?
• Are your keyword selections too ambitious?
• Are your keyword selections too conservative?
• Are there any low hanging fruits or “easy win” keywords?
• How quickly does your website load?
• Is your website mobile friendly?
• Does your website have keyword cannibalization?
• Does your website have 302 redirects?
• Does your website have redirect chains?
• Does your non-preferred domain 301 redirect to the preferred?
• Does the non-secure version of your website 301 redirect to the secured version?
• Is your robots.txt file blocking search engine crawlers?
• Does your website have a sitemap?
• Does your site show up #1 when you perform a “site: “search in Google?
• Does your site have duplicate META data?
• Does your site have duplicate copy on any of your pages?
• Does your website have 404 errors that have link equity?
• Is your site architecture efficient for search engines and users?
• Are your URL structures clean and SEO-optimized?
• Do your internal links use exact match anchor text?
• Has your content been copied on any other websites?
• Is your keyword in the title?
• Is the keyword in the META description?
• Is the target keyword within the first few sentences?
• Is the URL SEO-optimized and clean?
• Does the ALT tag on the first image of the page contain the target keyword?
• Does the last sentence of the content include the target keyword?
• Are there internal links? If so, are they placed the right way?
• Is your content unique and original?
• Is your content useful and informative?
• Is your content better than your competitors?
• Is your content engaging?
• Is your information accurate and factual?
• Is your content long enough?
• Is your content free of grammar and spelling errors?
• Are there broken links in your content?
• Are advertisements overwhelming your content?
• Is your blog comment section free of link spam?
User Experience Analysis
• Is your bounce rate below 90%?
• Is your average time spent on site less than 1 minute?
• What is your percentage of goal completions? Is the percentage consistent with industry standards?
• What pages are causing the most exits?
• Are you getting a high percentage of return visitors?
• Are your branded searches in the top 10 of all search queries for your website?
• Does your content get natural social shares?
• Are most your links relevant to your website’s theme?
• Are your links placed on authoritative websites?
• Is your link profile diversified?
• Is your percentage of homepage and deep page links balanced?
• Are branded anchors your most frequently used anchor text?
• Does exact match anchor text percentage exceed 1%?
• How many linking root domains do you have compared to your competitors?
• Is your historical link velocity steady and consistent overtime?
• Is your NAP-W information consistent across all online citations?
• Have you identified business directories that you haven’t submitted your company too?
• LSEO impact. Local SEO and visibility, if applicable to the business demographics. Verify all local listings and citations, complete vacant places.
• BBB listings, Alexa Listings, Authority Links.
The information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or any employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Thank you. River City Web Solutions & Construct Media. CMI © 2006-2016